Mexican Poncho Teal & Tan Premium Handwoven Artisanal Sarape/Serape ONE SIZE FITS ALL
This product is currently sold out.
- Poncho is One-Size-Fits-All
- Measures 26 inches shoulder to shoulder and 30 inches from the bottom of the collar to the waist, not counting fringes
- Hand woven by hardworking artisans in Baja, these ponchos are of the finest quality, excellent for picnics, trips to the beach, or simply to cuddle up with and watch a movie.
- The colors of this particular poncho include: teal, tan, white, and black with fringes on each end. Please refer to images for details.
- Ponchos are made out of a cotton, acrylic, and polyester blend.
- Wash instructions: wash by hand with cold water hang dry, -ponchos become much softer after washing.-
- Note that minor variations may be present as each piece is handmade.
- Please feel free to peruse our other hand made, and made to order items. We are a small family business which supports native craftsmen we provide a fair wage and excellent working conditions. We support native craftsmen and promote fairness and equality in business.